NFA Assistance

Need help obtaining a tax stamp to purchase a suppressor or a short barreled rifle (SBR)?  We can help you with that.

More Online Info Coming


Many clients come to us with several misconceptions about obtaining NFA items.  Here at Jamison Custom Shop we try our best to demystify the concept and provide realistic options.  Contrary to popular belief, YES, law abiding US citizens (depending on your state of residence) are 100% allowed to have a silencer, short barreled rifles & shotguns, provided proper paperwork and processes are followed.  We’re here to help point our clients down the responsible path to NFA ownership.

What do I need to get started?

A good start, is to have 2 fingerprint cards made and get your passport photo’s done; you’ll want to have these in-hand when coming into the shop.  In addition you’ll need to have a non-expired state issued drivers license which has your updated current physical address (no PO Boxes) and your up-to-date Carry Concealed Weapons Permit.  Lastly, nearly all ATF/NFA submissions require a two hundred dollar fee ($200) for the tax stamp.  JCS will accept a check for the NFA fee but advises clients to pay this fee with a money order (the payment will be mailed into the ATF, with the NFA forms for processing).  The ATF/NFA fee is in addition to the cost of the NFA item.